Respecting the provisions of current legislation, the company undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD) .
Identity The company of personal data
The company of the personal data collected in The company is: CLÉRIGO & LOPES, LDA., whose representative is: Rafael Clérigo Gonçalves (hereinafter, also Data Controller). Their contact details are as follows:
Rua Rogerio Figueiroa Rego, 153, 1 Dto
2565-814 – Turcifal; Torres Vedras (Portugal)
Phone number: +351 261 404 802
Registration of Personal Data
The personal data collected by the company, through the forms on its pages, will be entered into an automated file under the responsibility of the company.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
- The processing of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following principles contained in article 5 of the RGPD:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the User’s consent will be required at all times prior to completely transparent information on the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
- Purpose limitation principle: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will only be strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: the personal data will only be maintained in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of its treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: The company will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are treated in the company are only identifying and technical data. In no case are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. The company undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. The withdrawal of consent will condition the use of the Website.
On occasions in which the User must or can provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed if the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper development of the operation performed.
Purposes of the treatment to which the personal data is destined
The personal data is collected and managed by the company in order to be able to facilitate, expedite and fulfil the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills out or to attend to a request or inquiry.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial, personalization, operational and statistical purpose, and activities of the company’s corporate purpose, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as how to improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the treatment to which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Personal data retention periods
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by the company. If it is a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
The company undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid destruction, loss or accidental alteration or illicit transmission of personal data, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
However, because the company cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the company undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a violation of the security of personal data that is likely to entail a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of article 4 of the RGPD, a breach of the security of personal data is understood to be any breach of security that causes the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by The company, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom it makes the information accessible.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User may exercise against The Company the following rights recognized in the RGPD:
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether or not the company is treating their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that the company has carried out or carries out, as well as, among others, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned for them.
- Right of rectification: It is the User’s right to modify their personal data that turns out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right of deletion (“the right to be forgotten”): It is the User’s right, provided that the current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or treated; the User has withdrawn their consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been unlawfully processed; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data has been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the company, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform those responsible for processing the personal data of the interested party’s request to delete any link to said data. personal.
- Right to limitation of processing: It is the User’s right to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he contests the accuracy of his personal data; the processing is unlawful; The company no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the treatment is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive from the company their personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge. of the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the company will transmit the data directly to that other person in charge.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease the processing thereof by the company.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the User’s right not to be the subject of an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data, including the elaboration of profiles, existing unless the current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to The company with the reference “RGPD-www.clairetool.com”, specifying:
- Name, surnames of the User and a copy of the DNI. In cases where representation is admitted, identification by the same means of the person representing the User will also be necessary, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced by any other legally valid means that proves identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to access.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that accredits the request made.
This application and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and/or email:
Rua Rogerio Figueiroa Rego, 153, 1 Dto
2565-814 – Turcifal; Torres Vedras (Portugal)
Contact email: email@example.com
Links to third party websites
The Website (https://clairetool.com/ and https://app.clairetool.com/) may include hyperlinks or links (such as, among others, links, banners, buttons) that allow access to web pages of different third parties of the company, and therefore are not operated by it. The installation of these links, directories and search engines on the Website is intended to make it easier for Users to search for and access information available on the Internet, without being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims before the control authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of current regulations in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a control authority, in particular, in the State in which you have your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.